Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Interactive Map

• 39 posts
    March 22, 2024 3:11 AM PDT

Caesium and Semper have been programming. Combined with the new map design by Laka we now have the first Interactive Map of Thronefast and Avendyr's Pass. It can be found, along with other offline maps (more to come) on: https://petrichorguild.eu/maps/ So far it includes:

- Mobs
    - NPCs
    - Other POIs

We appreciate any kind of feedback as well as reports about wrong/missing data. Directly to one of us or in our own Discord.

This post was edited by Oukbok at March 22, 2024 3:12 AM PDT
    • 55 posts
    March 22, 2024 2:34 PM PDT

The only comments I might have is it would be nice to be able to grab and pan around the maps when I'm zoomed in.  Right now it seems like the only way to move around the map is to zoom in and zoom out each time. 

Also, that old Thronefast map is boss-level detail.  It's probably a lot of work, but it'd be really cool to continue that level of artwork through the new maps as well.

All in all, very nice work.  I'm sure these will come in very handy as the game progresses.

• 39 posts
    March 22, 2024 6:56 PM PDT
    It should be dragable (left click and hold).
    The “old“ map is made from a screenshot, however it’s inaccurate and not up to date.
    • 55 posts
    March 23, 2024 4:37 AM PDT

Doh!  I'm sorry.  I somehow missed that big red button that says "Interactive map".  I was just looking at the screenshots during my previous post.

The interactive map works great.  This is gonna save me a lot of hassle from running around searching for stuff.

The only suggestion I have is to maybe add functionality if I (double-click / ctrl-click / right-click) on a mob or NPC in the list, the map will automatically zoom to the flashing dot.