Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

No one is moving on

This topic has been closed.
    • 233 posts
    November 13, 2023 1:00 AM PST
    Its been weeks and no one is posting anything that isnt about how horrible the art style is or how obvious it is that the game will fail now.

Doesnt that say something to you devs?

Do the right thing.
    • 902 posts
    November 13, 2023 1:13 AM PST
    "Everyone" is banded about too much. Its not everyone, there are some that are trying to make the best of where we are. I think it is just the "horrible" stuff is being shouted out louder that the constructive stuff.
    • 233 posts
    November 13, 2023 1:43 AM PST
    chenzeme said:
    "Everyone" is banded about too much. Its not everyone, there are some that are trying to make the best of where we are. I think it is just the "horrible" stuff is being shouted out louder that the constructive stuff.

I never take copium so I cant relate to the rest.
    • 44 posts
    November 13, 2023 5:25 AM PST

The only ones not moving on are the excessive complainers.

I for one keep checking this forum, hoping to see civil conversations going on for various topics. But instead, everything is either people complaining about the same crap over and over again without any new valuable insight (thinking that all they have to do to get their way is throw a tantrum and act like being loud and obnoxious makes their viewpoint more valid), or people channeling that butt-hurt anger into being toxic on other threads.

Kind of no point in trying to have a normal conversation right now thanks to that. I wish the complainers would move on. The claim they are going to every chance they get, but don't and just stick around still. "Whaaa! I don't like this change VR! This project is dead! I'm leaving!" has about the same energy as "I'm running away mom! I swear! Mom... Mom? Can I have chicken nuggets tonight?".

Beyond the topic of the 2 recent major changes... there's just not much to say right now for most of us. We are all well aware that its been 10 years. Everything has been said/asked. Most of us do not have client access yet, so there's not much to fuel active discussion otherwise.

• 252 posts
    November 13, 2023 7:31 AM PST
    Grimseethe said:

I never take copium so I cant relate to the rest.

That's not an argument. It is simply a childish way of dismissing other people's arguments so you don't have to answer them.
    • 1019 posts
    November 13, 2023 8:29 AM PST
    Oh, I would be here still complaining. But I've pretty much given up on Pantheon and VR now. I am really not interested anymore. Disappointed and hurt and sometimes want to vent. But really lost all interest in this game.
    • 1921 posts
    November 13, 2023 9:34 AM PST

Kittik said: Oh, I would be here still complaining. But I've pretty much given up on Pantheon and VR now. I am really not interested anymore. Disappointed and hurt and sometimes want to vent. But really lost all interest in this game.

Story checks out.

a Kittik is spotted in the wild! :)

• 226 posts
    November 13, 2023 9:40 AM PST
    Grimseethe said:
    Its been weeks and no one is posting anything that isnt about how horrible the art style is or how obvious it is that the game will fail now.

Doesnt that say something to you devs?

Do the right thing.

I think it says financing is drying up and they are throwing a Hail Mary pass at the end of the game. Problem is they are not down by 1 touch down. They are down by many.
    • 167 posts
    November 13, 2023 10:11 AM PST
    I gotta say, I came in here expecting a completely pointless thread, with absolutely nothing of value in it, when I saw who authored it.

You never disappoint, grimseethe.
    • 233 posts
    November 13, 2023 11:28 AM PST
    DarkAkuma said:

The only ones not moving on are the excessive complainers.

I for one keep checking this forum, hoping to see civil conversations going on for various topics. But instead, everything is either people complaining about the same crap over and over again without any new valuable insight (thinking that all they have to do to get their way is throw a tantrum and act like being loud and obnoxious makes their viewpoint more valid), or people channeling that butt-hurt anger into being toxic on other threads.

Kind of no point in trying to have a normal conversation right now thanks to that. I wish the complainers would move on. The claim they are going to every chance they get, but don't and just stick around still. "Whaaa! I don't like this change VR! This project is dead! I'm leaving!" has about the same energy as "I'm running away mom! I swear! Mom... Mom? Can I have chicken nuggets tonight?".

Beyond the topic of the 2 recent major changes... there's just not much to say right now for most of us. We are all well aware that its been 10 years. Everything has been said/asked. Most of us do not have client access yet, so there's not much to fuel active discussion otherwise.

You check the forum, hoping they will go back on this horrible decision, just like me.
    As soon as its confirmed theyre never back tracking, me and 90% of the playerbase are gone forever.
    • 233 posts
    November 13, 2023 11:29 AM PST
    Prevenge said:
    I gotta say, I came in here expecting a completely pointless thread, with absolutely nothing of value in it, when I saw who authored it.

You're lying.

Nothing ive ever said has been false and once i stop caring enough to complain the forum will die with the game.
    • 252 posts
    November 13, 2023 11:31 AM PST
    Grimseethe said:
    Prevenge said:

You're lying.

Nothing ive ever said has been false and once i stop caring enough to complain the forum will die with the game.

Any chance of you speeding that process up a little?
    • 2053 posts
    November 13, 2023 11:50 AM PST

The OP has made their point, and it has been discussed. This thread will therefore be closed.