Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon: Betrayal of the Fallen by Lost Visionary Realms

• 16 posts
    October 29, 2023 4:19 AM PDT
    Please either credit me for the new Game and Company name or return our pledges since they were given to you to build a different game than the one you are now "working" on.

Thanks!

Llydon (Micakthul on Youtube)
    • 226 posts
    October 29, 2023 12:30 PM PDT
    Unfortunately, we will never see the game or our money. Glad to see you've come to terms with it.
    • 16 posts
    October 29, 2023 1:34 PM PDT
    Sweety said:
    Unfortunately, we will never see the game or our money. Glad to see you've come to terms with it.

Entirely: if LVR does not return to the vision they sold us on, I don't want this other game they are working on to succeed. Failure is better than theft.
    • 226 posts
    October 29, 2023 1:52 PM PDT
    Llydon said:
    Sweety said:

Entirely: if LVR does not return to the vision they sold us on, I don't want this other game they are working on to succeed. Failure is better than theft.

It’s strange, but I kind of agree with this seemingly morbid opinion.

This post was edited by Sweety at October 29, 2023 1:53 PM PDT
    • 16 posts
    October 31, 2023 2:00 AM PDT
    Sweety said:
    Llydon said:
    Sweety said:

It's strange, but I kind of agree with this seemingly morbid opinion.

Some people would argue it's the same game. It is not. The evidence is Art (cartoon face), Instancing, PvP, Survival Mode, etc.

Lost Visionary Realms did not produce results at a rate where they could keep the community and investors excited enough to keep the funding stream flowing. Rather than accept that and change the focus, urgency, and internal accountability, the vision has been compromised. It started long before we heard of it. Now, it's a game many of us hard-liners don't recognize. We are the Fallen that this game was going to lift back up. The gamers of the past. Lovers of old EQ, Vanilla Wow, Vanguard, and others. This game is now Pantheon: Betrayal of the Fallen.
    This post was edited by Llydon at October 31, 2023 2:02 AM PDT
    • 16 posts
    November 17, 2023 2:47 AM PST
    Visionary Realms: If you make faster progress, produce results, and stay true to the original vision, you will amazed at how many of us will overcome our issues within the last six or so months. The wave of angst was driven by our desire to push you back toward the vision we believed in so long ago. Regards, Llydon

Note: If I could edit or remove this thread now, I would. Last night's Q&A restored some hope. Now, produce the results to earn trust. Extreme Bias for Action. Three most powerful questions to Drive Results: A) What Must Be Done? B) Who Owns It? C) When Will It Be Complete?

Recommended Reading for the VR Team: https://echelonfront.com/books/extreme-ownership/
    This post was edited by Llydon at November 17, 2023 3:54 AM PST