Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

April 1st nears, what does VR announce?

• 810 posts
    March 27, 2023 3:23 PM PDT

I think Joppa needs to proudly announce a mount that jumps really high and glides long distances but make it clear the mount doesn't fly.

• 520 posts
    March 27, 2023 4:11 PM PDT

I prefer a grasshopper that jumps from pre alpha straight to launch!

• 2050 posts
    March 27, 2023 6:54 PM PDT

That in order to help funding, flying mounts will be available to players, but only in the cash shop for $25,000 each.

:)

• 3852 posts
    March 27, 2023 7:50 PM PDT

Alpha will start on July 1. They apologize for taking a few months between pre-alpha and alpha but they really need to get some things polished.

• 295 posts
    March 27, 2023 7:54 PM PDT

Jothany said:

That in order to help funding, flying mounts will be available to players, but only in the cash shop for $25,000 each.

:)

I wish I could 'LIKE' this comment...comedic gold. 

• 78 posts
    March 27, 2023 8:54 PM PDT

Activision Blizzard has aquired Visionary Realms.

• 372 posts
    March 28, 2023 9:22 AM PDT

Bards and necromancers have been combined into one class. The Necrobard. It will be ready by launch but is still a work in progress. Some of the abilities had to be... reanimated. 

• 3852 posts
    March 28, 2023 11:21 AM PDT

The undead bard was delayed because they only had a skeleton crew available to work on it, Dorotea chipped in gravely.

• 793 posts
    March 28, 2023 3:14 PM PDT

They will announce they are making great progress, and should be ready to forge forward after 2 more years of pre-alpha testing. :P

• 3852 posts
    March 28, 2023 6:51 PM PDT

Fulton said:

They will announce they are making great progress, and should be ready to forge forward after 2 more years of pre-alpha testing. :P

And there we have it - Fulton's folly. That is almost surely almost exactly what they *will* say but the folly consists of predicting a time period to be stated. Not a chance.

• 372 posts
    March 28, 2023 7:32 PM PDT

dorotea said:

And there we have it - Fulton's folly. That is almost surely almost exactly what they *will* say but the folly consists of predicting a time period to be stated. Not a chance.

lol accurate   <3 you vr 

• 2050 posts
    March 29, 2023 12:26 AM PDT

Dikenzu said: comedic gold.

Thanks. I have my moments :)

• 902 posts
    March 29, 2023 1:33 AM PDT

VR will announce that the £25000 mounts (leaked by Jothany) will also be instanced and invisible to those on the ground to alleviate the envy felt by those who cannot afford such creatures.

This post was edited by chenzeme at March 29, 2023 1:39 AM PDT
    • 888 posts
    March 29, 2023 6:53 PM PDT

Announce the addition of a Cash shop, then provide a link to items with a Johnny Cash theme.

Announce that walking speed will be the maximum movement speed unless you sign up for a premium membership. 

Announce that some prominent community members will have NPCs named after them. First example is a Halfling bard character, themed like a very whimsical court jester that is named after Vandraad "in honor of Vandraad 's deep love of Haflings".

• 888 posts
    March 30, 2023 6:24 PM PDT

Announce a partnership with Bing that will set Bing as your search engine and Homepage every time you launch Pantheon.  

Announce a new, in-game overlay assistant and show screen shots of Microsoft's Clippy.

• 2419 posts
    March 30, 2023 6:51 PM PDT

Announcing that Pantheon is going to be only available on mobile devices.

• 295 posts
    March 30, 2023 9:07 PM PDT

Vandraad said:

Announcing that Pantheon is going to be only available on mobile devices.

Downright scary...horror movie level even...lol

• 810 posts
    March 31, 2023 2:49 AM PDT
    The $25,000 mount should be a package of mounts. Just copy the star citizen "deal" verbatim.
    • 724 posts
    March 31, 2023 6:55 AM PDT

VR announce they have sold to EA and cosmetics will be modeled after items from Forever21, the mounts cost 25k and have a Ford logo, all crafting is contingent upon signing up for a Home Depot credit card.  All emails and contact information is shared with every Political Action Committee in your country, plus all chat logs are saved and sent to the illuminati.  Our next Parting the Veil is from a beach in Hawaii discussing who makes the best umbrella drink.