Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

updating my pledge

• 1 posts
    February 21, 2023 7:19 AM PST

I am currently on the legates pledge.  If i want to lets say jump up to to the 750 dollar pledge do i have to pay the 750 dollar or would it be 650 since i already contributed 100 for the legates?

• 326 posts
    February 21, 2023 9:47 AM PST

I just asked pretty much the same question and here is the answer: This is an example of how it stands in my case.

Hello,

Yes, if you choose the upgrade located at Upgrade Advisor – Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen (pantheonmmo.com) 

It will only charge you the difference between pledge levels.

Thanks for contacting Pantheon Support

This post was edited by Thunderleg at February 21, 2023 7:42 PM PST
    • 2050 posts
    February 21, 2023 3:32 PM PST

Thunderleg said:

I just asked pretty much the same question and here is the answer:

Hello,

Yes, if you choose the upgrade located at Upgrade Advisor – Pantheon – Rise Of The Fallen (pantheonmmo.com) 

It will only charge you the difference between pledge levels.

Thanks for contacting Pantheon Support

Just to help avoid any confusion, I would point out that the link in the quote above is not the correct one for Toastsniffer. It is the correct one for someone who has an Advisor's Pledge. The rest of the info is correct and does apply to anyone wishing to upgrade, though.

The generic link for anyone to upgrade their own pledge is here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/upgrade/

It asks for what level a pledger is already at, then gives the info for upgrading that pledge.

• 326 posts
    February 21, 2023 4:37 PM PST

there ya go