Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Ambassadors!!!

This topic has been closed.
    • 308 posts
    January 24, 2015 2:53 AM PST

are we still waiting? btw i would be willing to parley for any number of classes but i think my heart would be in summoner, cleric, shaman.

as for races i would be happy to help with dwarf, dark myr, archai, or human

• 132 posts
    January 24, 2015 3:03 AM PST

I want to help to, but I would like to what an ambassador is actually suppose to do first :P

• 308 posts
    January 24, 2015 3:10 AM PST
    sajbear said:

I want to help to, but I would like to what an ambassador is actually suppose to do first :P

from what i understand the ambassadors are in charge of hosting polls and think tank threads to get an answer to any question about a specific class / race problem the team may have for us. helping to keep the discussion on track and such. atm i dont think there is much for an ambassador to do but it will get busier when time comes to start really fleshing out classes.

also probably taking the info from the threads and summarizing it so they dont have to take 2 hours of reading to find out that most people do not want the cleric to nuke like a wizard!

This post was edited by Gawd at January 24, 2015 6:13 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 24, 2015 3:16 AM PST

We are still working on this guy's, it isn't a high priority right now with everything else we have been working on but when the time is right we will put forward an application system with a role description and list of expectations for people who are interested to apply for these positions.

They will be a lot more work than people think though, so we want to do it properly if we are going to have a system like this in place.

• 9115 posts
    January 24, 2015 3:19 AM PST
    Gawd said:
    sajbear said:

from what i understand the ambassadors are in charge of hosting polls and think tank threads to get an answer to any question about a specific class / race problem the team may have for us. helping to keep the discussion on track and such. atm i dont think there is much for an ambassador to do but it will get busier when time comes to start really fleshing out classes.

also probably taking the info from the threads and summarizing it so they dont have to take 2 hours of reading to find out that most people do not want the cleric to nuke like a wizard!

It is a lot more detailed than that mate but as I said, we will set it up properly and release it when the time is right, we have not started working on combat or classes properly yet, so it needs to take a bit of a back seat until we get closer to that point and put a structure in place.

• 132 posts
    January 24, 2015 3:22 AM PST

I would be interested in being an ambassador for a melee class, human warrior probably.

EDIT: Or Barbarian Warrior! <3 <3

This post was edited by sajbear at January 24, 2015 10:26 AM PST
    • 753 posts
    January 24, 2015 6:14 AM PST

*cough*RANGER*cough*

• 208 posts
    January 24, 2015 3:38 PM PST

Hey folks.  I have taken your names down on the replacement/potential list right now.  I am waiting for what the responsibilities and duties and such of the Ambassadors to be finalized by the Dev Team before any kind of set list is released.  Yes, we appear to be in a holding pattern but that is fine since it seems the world and zones are still being created as well as all the various weather systems and whatnot. 

• 308 posts
    January 24, 2015 3:43 PM PST
    Sogotp said:

Hey folks.  I have taken your names down on the replacement/potential list right now.  I am waiting for what the responsibilities and duties and such of the Ambassadors to be finalized by the Dev Team before any kind of set list is released.  Yes, we appear to be in a holding pattern but that is fine since it seems the world and zones are still being created as well as all the various weather systems and whatnot. 

holding patterns are fine with me, just didnt want a chance to help out slip by because everyone forgot about this thread and nobody brought it back up.

• 9115 posts
    January 24, 2015 5:35 PM PST

When we release this info it will most likely be as an official announcement that will put a call out to anyone interested to apply for these positions. In the mean time I will go ahead and close this thread as it is not a topic we are currently taking feedback on.

Thank you for your interest and stay tuned for an announcement in the future when we are ready to move forward with this.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 24, 2015 5:42 PM PST