Forums » News and Announcements

June Dev Roundtable Recording - CM and Q&A

• 9115 posts
    July 3, 2020 5:37 PM PDT

Ben "Kilsin" Walters sits down with the VIP Community to talk all things Community Management and then related QA for this month's Dev Round Table (DRT)

https://youtu.be/sH8-P01L4o0

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at July 3, 2020 5:46 PM PDT
    • 53 posts
    July 3, 2020 6:02 PM PDT

Do you multibox?

Kilsin - agggggg!  Dude are you trying to start a war

• 9115 posts
    July 4, 2020 5:02 AM PDT

DraqAttack said:

Do you multibox?

Kilsin - agggggg!  Dude are you trying to start a war

Hahaha, that question was always going to ruffle a few feathers :P

• 76 posts
    July 4, 2020 7:32 AM PDT

Will there be a June Newsletter released soon? Or have the various streams in June cover most of the news worthy updates for the month of June?

This post was edited by Ogretwo at July 4, 2020 7:33 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    July 4, 2020 5:15 PM PDT

WalkingWaste said:

Will there be a June Newsletter released soon? Or have the various streams in June cover most of the news worthy updates for the month of June?

Waiting on that answer from the team my friend, but the streams have covered most of it.

• 122 posts
    July 4, 2020 7:22 PM PDT

You really dont hear of people that are personal trainers as well as avid mmo players.  What kind of strength training and cardio do you find yourself doing most of the time?

• 9115 posts
    July 5, 2020 3:34 AM PDT

Morraak said:

You really dont hear of people that are personal trainers as well as avid mmo players.  What kind of strength training and cardio do you find yourself doing most of the time?

I certainly don't know any but I am sure there are others out there!

My training style is an amalgamation of powerlifting and bodybuilding. I focus on strength and conditioning mainly but also include non-impact cardio like biking or walking due to three ACL recont=structions on my right knee.

• 945 posts
    July 8, 2020 6:22 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Morraak said:

My training style is an amalgamation of powerlifting and bodybuilding. I focus on strength and conditioning mainly but also include non-impact cardio like biking or walking due to three ACL recont=structions on my right knee.

Right on.  I was a PT for 24hr Fitness for a couple years and played soccer for the Camp Pendleton team... playing EQ all the while lol.
    Thanks for putting the time into PRotF man.

• 125 posts
    July 10, 2020 11:49 PM PDT

Darch said:

Kilsin said:

Morraak said:

Right on.  I was a PT for 24hr Fitness for a couple years and played soccer for the Camp Pendleton team... playing EQ all the while lol.

i tried out for the lejeune team in 2012 and didn't make the cut.

all I do anymore is 8oz lifts, doing okay sofar.

• 945 posts
    July 12, 2020 1:24 PM PDT

Grime said:

Darch said:

Kilsin said:

Morraak said:

i tried out for the lejeune team in 2012 and didn't make the cut.

all I do anymore is 8oz lifts, doing okay sofar.

Semper Fi - 8oz curls FTW ;)

• 9115 posts
    July 12, 2020 8:47 PM PDT

Awesome to hear guys, keep up the good work! :D

• 801 posts
    July 13, 2020 7:34 PM PDT

Looks good, we should be rounding alpha next week right?

• 52 posts
    July 15, 2020 12:07 PM PDT

Morraak said:

Well I have worked in gyms most of my life and I am now a doctor with my office in a gym and I have been an MMO gamer since UO.  The trick is to get your work out in before you sit down to play, because once you start playing your likely not going to hit the gym.  But I often will run some arena or BG then take a break to exercise.  For the record, I am sure many personal trainers that are gamers.