Forums » Fan Creations

Ability Synergy in Combat

• 2886 posts
    May 27, 2020 1:58 PM PDT

Pretty much ever since Pantheon gameplay was revealed on Twitch way back in March 2016, VR has said that they plan on gradually adding layers of complexity to the combat system to make it more dynamic and engaging. I agree it's important that the core foundation of combat be established first, but of course that alone would never be enough to keep things interesting. And they recently announced one of the ways they’re evolving it. I personally think this is actually one of the more important improvements they’ve made to the game lately, but unless you happened to watch that whole hour-long stream about Shaman abilities, you may have missed it. So allow me to get you up to speed: https://youtu.be/a41CGO5wPdI

• 18 posts
    May 27, 2020 6:41 PM PDT

Whoa the game looks super different to when i pledged back in 2018 haha. 

• 2886 posts
    June 11, 2020 6:00 PM PDT

ActionWILDMAN said:

Whoa the game looks super different to when i pledged back in 2018 haha. 

I would hope so! haha. That's what's so unique and fun about an open development like this - you can actually see the progress that normally would happen behind closed doors.

• 7 posts
    June 14, 2020 8:13 AM PDT

I've just recently joined this bandwagon... wait could something be considered a bandwagon if it's a pre-release item... Huh, alright asses that question another time!

I am so excited to see what the devs pull out their sleeves! I've been slowly catching my self up with the youtube channels and I started at the beginning and my goodness this game will  be on for the absolute ages.