Forums » Community Sites

Assets for fan sites

• 8 posts
    May 23, 2020 12:31 PM PDT

I'm a full time web dev manager that likes to have too many projects on the side, so I'd like to start another one about Pantheon.  

Before I start scrapping everything from pantheonmmo.com - is there any "official" place to download assets in regards to logos, class icons, etc?

• 500 posts
    May 24, 2020 9:07 AM PDT

Kilson indicated a while back that new fan kit would be a thing at some point, but don't hold your breath...its nowhere near a priority.

This post was edited by Grymmlocke at May 24, 2020 9:07 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    May 24, 2020 9:18 AM PDT
    Okay cool no problem - thanks !
    • 53 posts
    May 29, 2020 7:05 AM PDT

I got a pretty decent collection of stuff if you want to borrow some stuff :).  Hit me up with your email in a message.

• 53 posts
    July 24, 2020 7:51 AM PDT

"redacted"

This post was edited by DraqAttack at October 28, 2020 8:24 AM PDT
    • 612 posts
    October 10, 2020 11:42 PM PDT

@DraqAttack I thought I would point out that the link to the zip you have on your website-starter page links to your google drive but is no longer downloadable. It says that the file is in the owners trash. When you select details it says under Download Permissions: Viewers cannot download.

• 53 posts
    October 28, 2020 8:24 AM PDT

GoofyWarriorGuy said:

@DraqAttack I thought I would point out that the link to the zip you have on your website-starter page links to your google drive but is no longer downloadable. It says that the file is in the owners trash. When you select details it says under Download Permissions: Viewers cannot download.

yeah sorry I stopped hosting stuff on my website as I joined Pantheon Plus.  I'll take down my post.  If you want graphics hit me up with a tell .... discord or twitter are probably better as don't visit the forums a ton.