Forums » News and Announcements

Producer's Letter - February

• 9115 posts
    February 5, 2020 4:09 PM PST

We keep our video-centric train rolling in 2020 with a plethora of streams to help satisfy those Pantheon cravings. Ben “Machail” Dean recaps our recent output in our newest Producer’s Letter, where he also reveals the latest Patch Notes from our internal client, spills some beans on what our next stream will reveal and discusses what the team will be focusing on in over the next couple of weeks.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2020_february_producers_letter/

• 287 posts
    February 5, 2020 4:51 PM PST

awesome news letter! I see you've put these on the news page as well!! Can't wait to forward this off to friends.

• 379 posts
    February 5, 2020 6:25 PM PST

What's next for Pantheon? Soon, we will stream a first look at Faerthale - actual gameplay and a peek at the content.

Faerthale gameplay, can't wait! P.S. Please not Cohh (or at least teach him how to play first).

• 27 posts
    February 5, 2020 6:44 PM PST

Fragile said:

What's next for Pantheon? Soon, we will stream a first look at Faerthale - actual gameplay and a peek at the content.

Faerthale gameplay, can't wait! P.S. Please not Cohh (or at least teach him how to play first).

really.....please not Cohh....smh...

• 46 posts
    February 5, 2020 9:52 PM PST

"Posted date / 02.05.2022"

Bad omen or just a mistake?

• 2756 posts
    February 6, 2020 2:11 AM PST

Fragile said:

Whilst I like Cohh, I would also like to see some 'expert' play with expert commentary.  Having said that, they way it was handled last time was cool: One stream with Cohh to get some reveal coverage and then one by the devs to make some better progress give more info.

• 145 posts
    February 6, 2020 5:09 AM PST
    I personally like cohhs streams I don’t want an expert showing me the game I don’t want to learn how to play the game before I even get to play the game now I can understand an experts view when showing off the game sometimes but I also like a noobs perspective so I don’t know it all before playing it myself just my two cents
    • 3852 posts
    February 6, 2020 8:24 AM PST

Good to see that the newsletter is back.

• 2419 posts
    February 6, 2020 8:50 AM PST

I really liked the patch notes!

• 217 posts
    February 6, 2020 9:28 AM PST

Gr8 stream and excellent letter folks. Cant wait for more... Next some PA5 love?

• 45 posts
    February 7, 2020 10:17 AM PST

This is awesome! Can't wait for Faerthale and more class streams like the warrior one!

• 21 posts
    February 18, 2020 8:50 AM PST

disposalist said:

Fragile said:

Whilst I like Cohh, I would also like to see some 'expert' play with expert commentary.  Having said that, they way it was handled last time was cool: One stream with Cohh to get some reveal coverage and then one by the devs to make some better progress give more info.

While I am Biased because I like cohh and his streams. I don't want expert commentary either, like others have said. I don't want to learn the game before I even get to play it. 

• 17 posts
    March 17, 2020 8:06 PM PDT

i find the Cohh dislike odd. I'm not watching these streams like an esport championship. Cohhs a dude that is excited about the game and has a huge audience. That's good enough for me. 

• 77 posts
    April 3, 2020 8:15 PM PDT

Looking forward to the Faerthale stream and hopefully news on the roadmap for at least the next 6 months. When will the next pre-alpha start and finish?  How many pre-alpha iterations are expected before alpha?  

More Cohh Carnage is always welcome.  He's a professional, he's a fan of the game, and he's a great surrogate for us players as someone seeing the world for the first time.  More Dev streams are also welcome.  The last Dev stream for example showed higher caliber gameplay closer to what we can expect at launch, but it was also more fun (for me) to see the Devs having fun and the camaraderie between the team.

All of the gameplay streams have been executed well with each iteration getting better.