Forums » Support

Founder's Conclave

    • 39 posts
    February 1, 2020 6:10 AM PST

    When I signed up for the Black Rose Pledge package, it was supposely gave me access to the Founder's Conclave. is it something not yet introduced or still coming? I am not sure what it is to begin with?

     


    This post was edited by DRAXION at February 1, 2020 6:11 AM PST
    • 39 posts
    February 1, 2020 6:12 AM PST

    Can someone change my forum handle for me to Captain Bartholomew, instead of Draxion.

    • 398 posts
    February 1, 2020 7:35 AM PST

    DRAXION said:

    When I signed up for the Black Rose Pledge package, it was supposely gave me access to the Founder's Conclave. is it something not yet introduced or still coming? I am not sure what it is to begin with?

     

    My understanding is that this is an in game perk, and won't be available until the game goes gold.

    • 2662 posts
    February 1, 2020 8:02 AM PST

    Correct - this is in-game and none of us knows just what it will be. Maybe a place where only founders can enter. Maybe a guild (not exclusive so we can also be in player guilds). Maybe .....

    • 18 posts
    February 1, 2020 11:12 AM PST
    I've asked every stream for them to elaborate on it a little bit, it's the only change between the $250 pledge and $300. Just want to know exactly what it is
    • 43 posts
    February 1, 2020 12:01 PM PST

    If you hover your mouse over the perk on the pledge page, it gives a description that says "Access to an exclusive area in the game called the Founder's Conclave. The Founder's Conclave serves as a meeting place for its members and can be found in several in-game cities. Members can seek out allies, regale each other with tales of adventures, seek out lost tales or forgotten legends from those around them, re-equip before a new adventure, or work on their various crafts and skills."


    This post was edited by Aurelio at February 1, 2020 12:02 PM PST
    • 666 posts
    February 1, 2020 12:24 PM PST

    The actual rewards for the various pledges have been in flux going all the way back to the Kickstarter.   When I pledged at Advisor level five years ago, it included two physical items (a cloth map and a postcard from the team) as well as "Name an in-game item",  "Design an item", "In-game plaque with character's name" and "Name an NPC.   None of those are on the current Advisor reward list at all anymore.

    I'm not holding my breath for my Celestius cloth map to show up in the mail.

    At the time it also included "Invite to developer's guild" which has now become "Invite to Founders Enclave" since nobody was able to figure out what the developer's guild actually was.

    • 18 posts
    February 1, 2020 6:42 PM PST

    Aurelio said:

    If you hover your mouse over the perk on the pledge page, it gives a description that says "Access to an exclusive area in the game called the Founder's Conclave. The Founder's Conclave serves as a meeting place for its members and can be found in several in-game cities. Members can seek out allies, regale each other with tales of adventures, seek out lost tales or forgotten legends from those around them, re-equip before a new adventure, or work on their various crafts and skills."

     

    Lets be honest, that can be a fancy way of saying "A special locked room for pledging members with a bank and workbenches" I mean regale reachother with tales, seek out lost tales or legends? that can just be talking to people about quests, dungeons or lore. I'm just wondering if there are NPC's, special things in the room or zone etc. or does the city itself have the crafting benches and bank spread out where it can be a slight annoyance? so this founders room would be more convenient? 

    • 666 posts
    February 2, 2020 7:01 AM PST

    Perhaps the best way is to think of the Advisor level pledge as nothing more than a way to donate an extra $50 to the project.

    • Moderator
    • 8763 posts
    February 3, 2020 1:10 AM PST

    Moved to Support.

    The Founder's Conclave will be revealed further along into the game's development.

    A support ticket will need to be created to change your forum name, this is typically a one-time deal.

    https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

    • 140 posts
    February 3, 2020 5:54 PM PST

    Celandor said:

    The actual rewards for the various pledges have been in flux going all the way back to the Kickstarter.   When I pledged at Advisor level five years ago, it included two physical items (a cloth map and a postcard from the team) as well as "Name an in-game item",  "Design an item", "In-game plaque with character's name" and "Name an NPC.   None of those are on the current Advisor reward list at all anymore.

    I'm not holding my breath for my Celestius cloth map to show up in the mail.

    At the time it also included "Invite to developer's guild" which has now become "Invite to Founders Enclave" since nobody was able to figure out what the developer's guild actually was.

     

    While the rewards have changed, we do keep track of who should get which. In regards to the map, we know who pledged when it was available so if you signed up when it was on the list, you will be getting it.