Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Devs please read !

• 15 posts
    November 7, 2019 4:25 PM PST

Can we please get a high resolution version of that logo so i can put it as a wallpaper please!

• 12 posts
    November 7, 2019 5:49 PM PST

I doubt a Dev will respond, they are too busy putting together the next logo, so it can be ready in 2024, 

• 1714 posts
    November 7, 2019 11:49 PM PST

The devs never have and never will give a rats ass about anything posted here, even if they did read it, which they don't. 

• 1584 posts
    November 8, 2019 2:39 AM PST
    Go figure krixus being a negative Nancy again on yet another topic, dude don't you understand they are trying to prepare for pa5, and than alpha, they have a ton on their plates and have said while in the process of this they will be extremely busy and give little detail on these forums til it is done.
    • 139 posts
    November 8, 2019 2:41 AM PST

You could try putting the video in 1080p, fullscreen and copy the screen with the print screen button, then paste it in paint / photoshop / illustrator. If the video is good enough to look at I'm sure this would work well. 

• 15 posts
    November 8, 2019 3:15 AM PST

Riahuf22 said: Go figure krixus being a negative Nancy again on yet another topic, dude don't you understand they are trying to prepare for pa5, and than alpha, they have a ton on their plates and have said while in the process of this they will be extremely busy and give little detail on these forums til it is done.

Theres enough negative people in RL, nagging and b*tchin all the time about stuff they have no control on. I usually dont read comments unless its directly what I ask, which is why I dont post much :)

thanks for your response tho but dont kill yourself trying to explain to people with an awful mindset.
    Im 36 been playing EQ since 1999. I still am playing EQ   I 4 box on Coirnav , raid 3nights a week, still enjoying the game.

for the other person that suggested taking a screenshot while viewing on high res, ill give that a shot. I wanted a 4k res so i can play with resolution on multiple screens.

• 2756 posts
    November 8, 2019 3:46 AM PST

Riahuf22 said: Go figure krixus being a negative Nancy again on yet another topic, dude don't you understand they are trying to prepare for pa5, and than alpha, they have a ton on their plates and have said while in the process of this they will be extremely busy and give little detail on these forums til it is done.

Exactly.

VR knuckle down and get on with developing Project Farthaele (and tell us that's what they are doing) and they get criticised for lack of communication and apparent action.

They put out regular newsletters, chat in Discord, respond in Reddit, put out info in Facebook and Twitter, respond in the forum, make VIP roundtables public, organise streamers, etc and it's not enough.

They start bi-weekly video newsletters, throw out a teaser trailer and an updated logo and get told they are wasting effort and to develop the game faster.

What's the petulant complaining for, really?  What can the negativity do except put off newer members and potential investors?

Complaining about a situation in a way that can only make it worse?  Complaining about VR's productivity in such a counterproductive way?  Sadly ironic.

EDIT: So that I'm not just complaining about complainers and making it worse myself, here's some info relating to that logo in case it was missed.

What was said in the stream is that the new logo (and the teasing on Twitter related to it) is symbolic of VR's new commitment to communication and they intend to produce videos every 2 weeks covering the last two weeks of development.

Hopefully that will help anyone to be less negative.  Or perhaps will make them worse if they don't like what they see...  Oh well.

This post was edited by disposalist at November 8, 2019 4:07 AM PST
    • 1019 posts
    November 8, 2019 5:14 AM PST

Not sure this thread needs to stay open.  It's not even a discussion thread.

• 221 posts
    November 8, 2019 5:40 AM PST
    I don’t know... I read the forums...
    • 139 posts
    November 8, 2019 6:45 AM PST
    • 500 posts
    November 9, 2019 5:04 AM PST

disposalist said:

Exactly.

VR knuckle down and get on with developing Project Farthaele (and tell us that's what they are doing) and they get criticised for lack of communication and apparent action.

They put out regular newsletters, chat in Discord, respond in Reddit, put out info in Facebook and Twitter, respond in the forum, make VIP roundtables public, organise streamers, etc and it's not enough.

They start bi-weekly video newsletters, throw out a teaser trailer and an updated logo and get told they are wasting effort and to develop the game faster.

What's the petulant complaining for, really?  What can the negativity do except put off newer members and potential investors?

Complaining about a situation in a way that can only make it worse?  Complaining about VR's productivity in such a counterproductive way?  Sadly ironic.

EDIT: So that I'm not just complaining about complainers and making it worse myself, here's some info relating to that logo in case it was missed.

What was said in the stream is that the new logo (and the teasing on Twitter related to it) is symbolic of VR's new commitment to communication and they intend to produce videos every 2 weeks covering the last two weeks of development.

Hopefully that will help anyone to be less negative.  Or perhaps will make them worse if they don't like what they see...  Oh well.

*Disposalist drops the mike, and slowly walks away*

• 1479 posts
    November 9, 2019 5:12 AM PST

Keno Monster said:

The devs never have and never will give a rats ass about anything posted here, even if they did read it, which they don't. 

Hot questions were answered from forum threads to the vid.

• 1247 posts
    November 13, 2019 6:33 AM PST

The logo does look good. :) I like the gold color of it. 

#communitymatters #makenightmatteragain #factionsmatter #riskvsreward #deathpenalty #HardRaiding #respectyourguild #HellLevels