Forums » News and Announcements

Interesting...

• 9115 posts
    November 5, 2019 1:50 PM PST

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at November 5, 2019 1:51 PM PST
    • 2756 posts
    November 5, 2019 2:02 PM PST

Definitely looks like a planet in front of a sun now...  We are seeing a continent of some sort too there?  Or an ice cap?  What the fark is going on?!  I don't want to go to bed now!...

• 23 posts
    November 5, 2019 2:03 PM PST

I feel summoned!

• 75 posts
    November 5, 2019 2:09 PM PST

Give it time soon you'll see a well, followed by a Brasse combing her hair in a mirror while staring at you. After you watch the full video you'll get a call from Kilsin that says "7 years" and hang up.

This post was edited by OGTomkins at November 5, 2019 2:41 PM PST
    • 2419 posts
    November 5, 2019 2:20 PM PST

someone enjoying a new batch of downloaded Adobe Photoshop effects?  What's next, lens flare?

• 520 posts
    November 5, 2019 2:52 PM PST

It's obviously left nipple of goddess Syronai - duh

(or Kilsin is really bored - or both!)

• 1618 posts
    November 5, 2019 4:46 PM PST

A copy of another gaming company's marketing?

• 1 posts
    November 5, 2019 4:52 PM PST

It's a planet being born.

Although....

it does bare a startling resemblance to a video I saw on redtube... ¯\_()_/¯

• 2038 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:23 PM PST

Looks like an Annular Solar Eclipse to me.

This post was edited by Jothany at November 5, 2019 7:25 PM PST
    • 2038 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:28 PM PST

And by coincidence, one is happening next month that comes very close to Australia, but the Path of Annularity doesn't quite reach the Aussies.

As Maxwell Smart used to say, "missed it by THAT much".

• 67 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:21 PM PST

Maybe thats the Gnome City floating in front of the sun?

• 194 posts
    November 6, 2019 12:02 AM PST

OGTomkins said:

Give it time soon you'll see a well, followed by a Brasse combing her hair in a mirror while staring at you. After you watch the full video you'll get a call from Kilsin that says "7 years" and hang up.

"Before your corpse run, you will see the ring..."

• 4 posts
    November 6, 2019 12:21 AM PST

Looks just like the Fortnite end of the chapter 1 map.  Thank that was Oct 13th or so. Twitch had it up for a few days I think.

• 2756 posts
    November 6, 2019 1:56 AM PST

Dewar said:

Looks just like the Fortnite end of the chapter 1 map.  Thank that was Oct 13th or so. Twitch had it up for a few days I think.

Indeed. Maybe Pantheon will have a battle royale mode.  It seems every game has to have one these days.  Why must all companies go for the mass market?

Oh wait, VR isn't!  Yay!

This post was edited by disposalist at November 6, 2019 1:56 AM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    November 6, 2019 5:39 AM PST

• 1019 posts
    November 6, 2019 6:05 AM PST

Grrrrrr..........

• 115 posts
    November 6, 2019 7:24 AM PST

(Terminus in the foreground, blocking the sun in an eclipse)

• 62 posts
    November 6, 2019 8:22 AM PST

@Bonechip Very nice catch!  That's a HUGE planet to be able to absorb 9 separate planets.

• 2419 posts
    November 6, 2019 8:52 AM PST

Geoffrey said:

@Bonechip Very nice catch!  That's a HUGE planet to be able to absorb 9 separate planets.

Actually those dots, if planets, would be orbiting the sun, not the planet which is currently blocking our view of the sun.  Though it would be highly improbably to have a planetary system with that many planets having orbits so far outside the plane of the system.  They should all be within a few degrees of the central plane of the system.

• 115 posts
    November 6, 2019 10:19 AM PST

Vandraad said:

They should all be within a few degrees of the central plane of the system.

Pluto disagrees with your conclusion.

(And Pluto is a planet regardless of who say's it isn't. +1 for Pluto!)

• 62 posts
    November 6, 2019 10:32 AM PST

Vandraad said:

Geoffrey said:

Actually those dots, if planets, would be orbiting the sun, not the planet which is currently blocking our view of the sun.  Though it would be highly improbably to have a planetary system with that many planets having orbits so far outside the plane of the system.  They should all be within a few degrees of the central plane of the system.

I'm only touching on the scale of Terminus, but I suppose the 9 planets of each race could also be small.  I'm not much of a lore junkie, but I'm wondering if the "Era of Collisions" signifies that whole planets collided with Terminus or just part?  I don't know if there is more found in the lore.

• 75 posts
    November 6, 2019 11:08 AM PST

Elrandir said:

OGTomkins said:

"Before your corpse run, you will see the ring..."

lmao

• 287 posts
    November 6, 2019 11:17 AM PST

Vandraad said:

Geoffrey said:

Just one word:  Symbology

• 368 posts
    November 7, 2019 9:15 AM PST

*phone rings*

*picks up phone*

A screechy voice on the other end says, "Seven Days"....

Image result for aight ima head out meme

This post was edited by arazons at November 7, 2019 9:16 AM PST