Forums » Fan Creations

My thoughts on the Pantheon merch store

• 2886 posts
    September 27, 2019 12:56 PM PDT

Hey all,

So the Pantheon merch store was released to a pretty significant amount of backlash last week. And I think it's all really interesting. So it's something I've been thinking about lately and I decided to make a quick video to take a little closer look at what's going on and give my honest thoughts about it. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/6TqgD8Bemo4

• 25 posts
    September 27, 2019 3:33 PM PDT

my only complaint was there is no Trucker Hat! :D

I'd be all about supporting VR, i need a new hat, & i usually dont advertise brands.

• 2886 posts
    October 11, 2019 12:04 PM PDT

Travo said:

my only complaint was there is no Trucker Hat! :D

I'd be all about supporting VR, i need a new hat, & i usually dont advertise brands.

Lol I need a new hat too! But I kinda have a big head (literally, only sometimes figuratively lol) so I gotta make sure it fits first!

• 945 posts
    October 14, 2019 4:39 PM PDT

I can't see any scenario in which I would wear anything that would lead to me having to explain to people what it was that I was wearing. 

Person other than people in these forums: "Pantheon... is that an organization I should be aware of?"  
    Me: "Oh, its the video game that isn't actually a video game yet, but I've given them money about 4 years ago in hopes that it becomes a video game.  You should give them money too."
    Person other than people in these forums: "..."