;

This post was edited by Vander at October 25, 2020 10:13 PM PDT
    • 217 posts
    February 9, 2020 11:33 AM PST

Got my order today. Love my shirts!

Gr8 lookin and good quality material!

• 4 posts
    February 11, 2020 12:54 PM PST
    Do you guys think that people who wear a size bigger then 3x play games and might want some swag also
    • 4 posts
    February 12, 2020 6:16 PM PST

Love it!!!

Question though, any details for future designs? I am the type of guy who likes a more, subtle logo/whatever on the front left/right chest, with the larger stuff on the back. Granted, I am one basic dude from the midwest, just curious if there was a plan for it or something similar.

• 71 posts
    February 17, 2020 12:44 PM PST

Lakland said:

Awesome! Order my Ranger T-Shirt

Very good quality, love it!

• 103 posts
    September 2, 2020 4:44 PM PDT

What's the status on the store? I remember at some point it got taken down, idk if it ever got put up, but right now the page doesn't exist with the new website design.

• 1281 posts
    September 2, 2020 5:03 PM PDT

Jacasta said:

What's the status on the store? I remember at some point it got taken down, idk if it ever got put up, but right now the page doesn't exist with the new website design.

The redirect is just dead, they have to fix that. Here's the store link.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/visionaryrealms/shop

This post was edited by bigdogchris at September 2, 2020 5:04 PM PDT
    • 4 posts
    October 2, 2020 9:23 PM PDT

Is the store down, I'm getting an ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND!

• 392 posts
    October 3, 2020 8:53 PM PDT

sfenech said:

Is the store down, I'm getting an ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND!

The newest site works when I test it, https://www.redbubble.com/people/visionaryrealms/shop

but yea the old store site is definitely a dead link.

• 441 posts
    October 8, 2020 5:27 AM PDT

I want a shirt but waiting for one for the Bard.

EDIT: Also want to point out, on this forum, the most active class forum is the Bard. Im sure lots of Bards feel the same about this. 

This post was edited by Nanfoodle at October 8, 2020 5:53 AM PDT
    • 124 posts
    October 21, 2020 10:43 AM PDT

Does anyone know if there were sweaters available initially? And if so, are they likely to be re-stocked?

• 334 posts
    October 25, 2020 5:25 PM PDT

Ordered a T-shirt last week and, aside it came fast, it came with a washing bag; never had that before
    (did I always order at the wrong sites? lol)
    It also mentioned it was printed on order, not off the shelf.

In a suggestion to Shadowbound, does the site offer a communication option of sorts? Maybe you can contact them for printing the t-shirt text on a sweater. ... atleast VR would get something out of it, I presume.

• VR Staff
    • 318 posts
    October 26, 2020 10:33 AM PDT

Shadowbound said:

Does anyone know if there were sweaters available initially? And if so, are they likely to be re-stocked?

We haven't added any new items to the store as of yet. We are still evaluating the merchandising options.

• 441 posts
    January 13, 2021 12:25 PM PST

Im still waiting for Bards to make the webpage and a Bard shirt to follow. Bards are the most active part of the community forum and I am sure Im not the only Bard, that wants a Bard shirt or coffee mug with the class icon. Just saying =-)

This post was edited by Nanfoodle at January 13, 2021 12:43 PM PST
    • 1860 posts
    January 13, 2021 1:48 PM PST

Nanfoodle said:

Bards are the most active part of the community forum

There hasn't been a post in the bard forum in over a month...not sure where that ^ statement comes from?

• 441 posts
    January 13, 2021 2:09 PM PST

philo said:

Nanfoodle said:

There hasn't been a post in the bard forum in over a month...not sure where that ^ statement comes from?

Look at the number of posts on the Bard forums compaired to all other class and we stopped posting because there is nothing left to talk about. 

• 1860 posts
    January 13, 2021 2:15 PM PST

Nanfoodle said:

philo said:

Nanfoodle said:

Look at the number of posts on the Bard forums compaired to all other class and we stopped posting because there is nothing left to talk about. 

Ah, That's what you meant.  I see. I wouldn't put to much weight in that but to each their own.  Glad you are excited for bard.  Hopefully for you it makes it to release.

• 441 posts
    January 13, 2021 2:17 PM PST

philo said:

Nanfoodle said:

philo said:

Nanfoodle said:

Ah, That's what you meant.  I see. I wouldn't put to much weight in that but to each their own.  Glad you are excited for bard.  Hopefully for you it makes it to release.

Me as well but I would be happy with a mug and a shirt that had a Bard Logo like all the other classes have. =-)

This post was edited by Nanfoodle at January 13, 2021 2:17 PM PST
    • 88 posts
    January 18, 2021 8:45 AM PST

This page for the Store is not loading for me and gives me an error.  Is this now defunct?

• 392 posts
    January 19, 2021 10:08 AM PST

Valheru said:

This page for the Store is not loading for me and gives me an error.  Is this now defunct?

They need to update the link on the OP post, but the current shop is run through Red Bubble.

• 88 posts
    January 19, 2021 11:35 AM PST

Gintoki88 said:

Valheru said:

They need to update the link on the OP post, but the current shop is run through Red Bubble.

Thank you

• 2138 posts
    May 24, 2021 7:26 PM PDT

The mug is quality, the handle doesnt get hot when you re-heat coffee or soup in a microwave. You can heat something for like 3 min and the handle will be cool.