Forums » General Support

Bloodsworn to Pathfinder

• 3 posts
    September 3, 2019 2:43 PM PDT

I recently increased my pledge from Bloodsworn to Pathfinder. Will I still be able to use the Bloodsworn title? Don't ask me why, but I love the sound of a title which reads Bloodsworn. Just sounds extra awesome in my mind. Anyone know or able to confirm I will still be able to rock the Bloodsworn title?

• 4338 posts
    September 3, 2019 7:40 PM PDT

You should be able to:

"As part of our ongoing efforts to fulfill requests, we are pleased to announce that you can now upgrade your packages andtransfer most existing rewards into the new package. For example, say you got one of those rare lifetime subscriptions that were available for a very short window in 2014—you can now keep that lifetime sub if you upgrade.

Now, not all items are available for transfer to a new pledge, but most are. Here is a list of what will automatically be transferred upon pledge:

• Any titles

• Any game subscriptions

• Item Renaming Certificates

• Physical Item rewards; e.g. Cloth map, postcard from the team

• Any invite to pre-release testing (if you currently have a pledge that allows for pre alpha testing, you won't lose that access when upgrading to a package that only has alpha and beta testing)

• Any retired in-game pledge reward

• Any retired Name an Item/NPC/Place of Interest or Design an Item/Quest reward"

Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2019_june_underwraps/

• 3 posts
    September 7, 2019 6:02 PM PDT
    Thanks, Bazgrim, appreciate the info, makes me feel better. Look forward to your next video.