Forums » General Support

Perceiver's Pledge vs Black Rose Pledge upgrade

• 2 posts
    August 19, 2019 8:28 AM PDT

I'm currently only at Watcher's Pledge and looking to upgrade to either Perceiver or Black Rose Pledge but i'm not sure which way to go. I was wondering if whatever I choose right now can be switched in the future once we actually know what each pledge gives.

• 127 posts
    August 19, 2019 11:39 AM PDT

We have supplied information on the pledge rewards for these pledges. Was there a specific question you have?

• 2 posts
    August 19, 2019 12:56 PM PDT

I haven't seen any post reguarding the details of each pledge, maybe I just missed it or something. My question though is for example since both pledges cost the same thing what is the difference between the "Explorer's Backpack"(perceiver's pledge) and the "Satchel of the Black Rose" (black rose pledge). Or what is the difference between the Tunic and the Robe, or the Vanity Pets. Since both pledges are similar it would be nice to know what those differences are. Is the backpack only a visible item or will it be a backpack with slots. If it's a backpack with slots with they both have the same amount. Thats the kind of things I'd like to know before making a decision on which one I want to purchase because currently there are only things written for each pledge but with no detail at all as to what they are.

• 127 posts
    August 19, 2019 1:10 PM PDT

The bags will be similar in carrying capacity but are not visible as an item on a character. The Tunic and Robe are both cosmetic vanity items that can be worn and will show on your character but will not have stats. they will differ in that one is a tunic and one is a robe.