Forums » Crafting and Gathering

“Crafting and the Community” w/ Martini

• 259 posts
    May 21, 2019 7:49 AM PDT

On this weeks “Crafting and the Community” we are spotlighting community member “Martini”. A huge thank you from Old School Crafters to "Martini@TehMartini" VIP & Supporter of @PantheonMMO for taking the time to answer these few questions for us. Be sure to check out Martini here:

On Twitter

And on Twitch TV

Remember to check back each week as we spotlight a different community member.

1) Do you enjoy crafting or are you more of the adventuring type?

YES. Haha! I enjoy both! I love being able to craft myself and my friends some awesome gear. I am also a bit of an alt-o-holic, so crafting comes in handy to create strong loot to help my alts. Adventuring is the name of the game, but sometimes, if you have some time to play, but maybe want to relax instead of diving into the fray, crafting is a great way to spend some time.

2) What was your first experience with crafting in an MMORPG?

I first tried crafting out in World of Warcraft during the TBC era. It turned me into a mat/ingredient hoarder! Any and all my characters would send mats around to each other and lots of time was spent tailoring and enchanting my bracers over and over and over again to level up. Haha ahhhh memories.

3) Do you have a favorite type of crafting and if so why?

Ooh this is hard to pick. I like crafting armor and weapons because you can feel and see the improvement right away, but I also like crafting trinkets, jewellery and FOOD! Buff food is amazing and can really help you out (ie mana regen, stat boost, more resistance, attack/cast speed boost, etc). I will usually end up doing each craft across my alts to try them all!

4) Are you excited with development of the crafting and harvesting skills?

Of course! I can't wait to be able to start hoarding mats and crafting some sweet loot!

5) And lastly, how important of a role do you feel crafting should play in Pantheon?

I hope it will be an integral part of the game and economy. I'd like to see crafted gear be a great choice for adventuring, to encourage people to help supply their crafters with mats, and their crafters to outfit their friends and guildies.

This post was edited by Shyin at May 21, 2019 7:51 AM PDT