Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon is now on Instagram!

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    May 20, 2019 1:54 PM PDT

Pantheon is now on Instagram! For the latest news and images follow us at Pantheon.mmo. To start: The team had some fun imagining Pantheon as a summer blockbuster. We created this image inspired by the Avengers: Endgame and Star Wars movie posters. https://www.instagram.com/pantheon.mmo/

This post was edited by Roenick at May 20, 2019 2:22 PM PDT
    • 781 posts
    May 20, 2019 2:34 PM PDT

That is a really kewl Poster :)  Hope to see it up for grabs, along with the others sometime soooooon ! :) Welcome to Instagram !

This post was edited by Kelem at May 20, 2019 2:34 PM PDT
    • 1281 posts
    May 20, 2019 3:50 PM PDT

Speaking of....

When are we going to get some new, bitchen, 4k images for wallpaper for out computers?  hehehehhe

• 372 posts
    May 20, 2019 5:39 PM PDT

Oh very cool! Love it. Now we need a few more...

Terminusator

The Neverending Shorty

Thronefast Thronefurious

A Bridge To Faerthale

The Breakmaw Club

Big Trouble Little Skargol

• 388 posts
    May 20, 2019 11:27 PM PDT

so the top left of poster is that "thing" at the end of the cohh stream. what's that about? !!!

Edit: also what Kalok said ^^

This post was edited by Flapp at May 20, 2019 11:29 PM PDT
    • 257 posts
    May 20, 2019 11:34 PM PDT

I am glad you guys are using different social media to reach a larger audience. I do not use any of them. For my own selfish reasons, I hope those that do use those sites to post the cool stuff on these forums so I can see them too. 

• 372 posts
    May 21, 2019 6:20 AM PDT

Flapp said:

so the top left of poster is that "thing" at the end of the cohh stream. what's that about? !!!

Discussion: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/10495/dead-storm-valley

• 206 posts
    May 21, 2019 6:32 AM PDT

Tigersin said:

Oh very cool! Love it. Now we need a few more...

Terminusator

The Neverending Shorty

Thronefast Thronefurious

A Bridge To Faerthale

The Breakmaw Club

Big Trouble Little Skargol 

HAHA Thronefast Thronefurious and Big Trouble in Little Skargol. nice.

• 11 posts
    May 21, 2019 8:41 AM PDT

Now I want the movie!!! :)

• 2 posts
    May 23, 2019 12:46 AM PDT

This would make an awesome poster!

• 2886 posts
    May 30, 2019 4:26 PM PDT

Flapp said:

Edit: also what Kalok said ^^

It's probably the big boss of Project Faerthale. They likely wouldn't tease it like that if it didn't have some significant meaning. Also probably what's responsible for that epic lightning storm that was also teased. My best guess is that it's the "Host of the Valley" in Dead Storm Valley: https://pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2018_november_tales_from_the_fire/ Which begs the question, will there actually be technically more than one zone as part of Project Faerthale? Or will Faerthale just be so huge that it includes multiple areas?

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 30, 2019 4:26 PM PDT
    • 74 posts
    June 3, 2019 4:37 AM PDT
    Nice poster
    • 5 posts
    July 6, 2019 8:10 PM PDT

I would love to see this and others as posters.. Ill admit 1-3 posters would be of interest but not a ton of them.. i gotts to save my money for VIP goals.